The World Union
The targets of the World Union of Akita Clubs are:
- common canine activities around the Akita breed.
- dissemination of information from Japan as the country of origin, to clarify the characteristics of this breed.
- This applies to both, the historical development of the breed, as well as to the correct interpretation of the standard.
- Organization of additional courses by Japanese experts on judging and breeding of the Akita.
- Closer cooperation among all countries, represented in the FCI, for the benefit of the Akita.
- Projects and research to maintain the health of the breed (1. research project of Akita SA occurence)
A link to this page will be included with your message.
E-mail addresses supplied to this service will be used only to send the requested link.